|Přidat do kolekce||nikdo zatím nehodnotil||
London, differences between British and Czech peopleStránka naposledy upravena 14:41, 6 Bře 2017 uživatelem firstname.lastname@example.org
Autor: Ašková, Kučerová
Learning new vocabulary, 2nd conditional and talking about national stereotypes
1) Listening activity
Watch the video about London and answer the questions:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2WQBD6nNY4 – play just till 5:05 min
1. What are they doing in London?
2. How much does the bus ticket cost?
3. What is Hamleys?
4. Who lives in Buckingham palace?
5. What is the London Eye?
6. What is the Big Ben?
7. What is the name of the river in London?
8. Which means of transport do they use during their trip?
2) Speaking activity
If you went to London, which sightseeing would you like to see?
- If I were in London/If I went to London, I would like to see ...
- write on the blackboard the summary of 2nd conditional form and usage
3) Grammar practising exercise
- 2nd conditional
Match the sentences together to make a correct sentence.
1.If I were in London today, I would visit the Great Wall.
2.If I were born in Japan, my home country would be famous for the artist Leonardo da Vinci or the discoverer Christopher Columbus.
3.If I lived in the US, I would attend the biggest tomato fight in the world, which is held there.
4.If I were British, I would celebrate Christmas on the 25th December and eat Christmas Pudding.
5.If I were in China, I would eat sushi every day.
6.If I lived in Spain, I would have a picnic in Hyde Park.
7.If I were Italian, I would not drink alcohol until I´m 21 and drive a car until I´m 16.
4) Discussion activity
Do you know what is typical of the British people?
- work in a group and discuss your pictures (groups of two - they divide themselves into groups through cards - they have to find who is with them in a group - e.g. five and twenty = numbers, black and pink = colours, ...)
- present your picture using 2nd conditional - e.g. If I lived in England, I would wear shoes inside a house.
- what is typical of Czech people (debate)
interaktivní tabule (projektor)
Poznámky k vazbě na RVP:
|Vzdělávací období||druhý stupeň ZŠ, 9. třída|
|Rozvíjené klíčové kompetence||Kompetence k učení, Kompetence sociální a personální, Kompetence komunikativní|
|Integrace průřezových témat||multikulturní výchova|
|Výstupy||2nd conditional, rozdíly mezi občany České republiky a Velké Británie|
|Mezioborové přesahy a vazby||Zeměpis, Rodinná výchova|
- Klíčová slova (Upravit)
- Co sem odkazuje
|Nebyly nalezeny žádné obrázky.|